About MAC Financial
MAC Financial Limited is the largest Corporate financial adviser in the Isle of Man, providing employee benefits advice to large multi-national and small corporate clients.
MAC was established in 2004 following a Management Buy Out from AON Financial Services, where the leadership team worked.
Subsequent strategic acquisitions, including the financial services business from Marsh and Anglo Irish Bank have helped our business grow to provide an extensive portfolio of financial and wealth management services both locally and worldwide.
What we do
MAC Financial establishes Staff Benefits Programmes for employers on the Isle of Man and worldwide.
Our core expertise includes:
- Group Pension (both Occupational and Personal Pension based)
- Group Death in Service
- Group Long Term Disability (Income Protection and Healthcare)
- Small Self Administered Pensions to directors (SSAS)
- Self Invested Personal pensions (SIPP’s) to Professionals – www.freesipp.com
- Partnership and Shareholder Protection
- QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes)
- International Pensions and Trusteeship
Our Wealth Management Division offers independent financial advice to private clients.
Our main areas of activity are:
- Advice to accountants, solicitors and their clients
- All aspects of retirement Planning including SIPP’s and Personal Pensions
- Protection/Life Cover and Healthcare
- Investment related advice
We specialise in all aspects of Pensions. We have a Pension Trustee Company which administers our Free SIPP.
Exclusive Services from MAC
MAC Financial Pension Trustees administers a unique "Free SIPP" service and offers exclusive terms.
Additional professional services
- SMART pensions (formerly ‘salary sacrifice’)
- Pension and trustee services
- White-labelled joint ventures
- Holistic financial planning